Responsible for executing the Company’s Filtration business development plan utilizing available research and analysis of business opportunities/trends and assessing potential developing projects as well as to develop new business relationships with prospective customers and increase business with present customers. Focus pursuits on Filtration opportunities, assess new market opportunities, participate in the development of long-range strategic plans, develop strategic direction from market information and create compelling market analysis, presentations for the Filtration product line.
• Lead role in the business development effort, identifying and capturing new business ops
• Identify specific markets of opportunity and understand the Total Available Market (TAM) for each and recommend a sales approach.
• Lead the digital marketing processes including Website Design, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing.
• Analyze, prepare and respond to customer requests for quotations.
• Communicate status of new business trends and opportunities to management.
• Formulate and plan strategies including the development and recommendation of new strategies of sales for both existing and future customers.
• Participate in sponsored trade shows, exhibits and special events as needed.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Possess strong verbal and written communications skills, excellent planning and organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Strong market research and analytical skills.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Business or a related field preferably in Marketing.
• Three (3) to five (5) years product management, engineering and/or business development experience; related experience in Filtration Sales or Marketing preferred
Position requires that candidates be able to verify their status as a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with a valid Green Card.
VACCO Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.