Following routine protocols and procedures under the supervision of the Manager of Environmental Health and Safety, performs environmental compliance reporting and regulations. Prepare AQMD emission reports, Toxic Release inventory report, storm water report and other regulatory reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare environmental compliance reports and documents, maintain chemical usage logs and calculate emission.
• Conduct facility audits for various regulatory compliance and maintain records.
• Lab work includes waste water and process chemistry analysis, hazardous waste management.
• Select and purchase safety supply and coordinate safety trainings.
• Will be required to interact with regulatory agency inspectors.
Must have knowledge of AQMD, Storm water, Hazardous waste/material regulations and OSHA regulation. Knowledge in ROHS and REACH regulation is a plus. Experience in emissions calculations; laboratory is preferred but not required. Experience in industrial safety a plus. Knowledge of Microsoft word and excel. Microsoft Power point and Access is plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
B.S. degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science or Engineering. Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in environmental health and safety field.