This position will support existing workload as well as future growth in Advanced Products Group.
• Proficiency in design, analysis, developing, and building of analog and digital closed loop control circuits/systems (preferably for Cubesat Propulsion) using microcontrollers or individual components.
• Experience with data acquisition.
• Create electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and ICDs.
• Fabricate and test bread-board circuits.
• Design circuit diagrams and interface with vendors for fabrication.
• Comprehensive understanding of application of EEE devices such as microcontrollers, operational amplifiers, current sensors, buck convertors, ADC, potentiometers, MOSFETs, diodes, Schottky diodes, and discrete logic design etc.
• Experience with design analysis tools such as PSPICE/ORCAD, LabView.
• Hands on experience with assembling/prototyping, integration/testing of analog and digital hardware, circuits, controllers, power supply and subsystems.
• Proficiency in operating standard electronics test equipment; power supplies, digital multi-meters, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzers, function generators, digital recorders, and typical laboratory instruments.
• Prepare and review detailed documentation for product design including specifications, circuit schematic, Bill of Materials (BOM), test plans, test procedures, and test reports.
• Troubleshooting controller hardware (components, PWAs) and software.
• Use of hardware components such as heaters, RTDs, thermistors, pressure and temperature transducers.
• Review and approval of design and test data.
• Serial Bus Interfaces.
• Design of motor and valve control circuits.
• Harness design and fabrication.
• Software programming in modern object-oriented languages such as C, C++, and Visual Basic including MISRA programming standards for high reliability applications. Aircraft avionics design
• Experience with design for manufacturing and assembly (DFMA).
• Root cause and corrective action analysis and implementation on electronics products.
• Act as technical focal for electronics with customer and supply chain.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (EE) from four-year college/university, Five(5) to ten (10) years. Experience in Cubesat Systems preferred but not required.