• Evaluate quality processes, procedures and statistical techniques; analyze production and service limitations and standards.
• Reviews Work Orders, Purchase Requisitions, Assembly Procedures (AP) and Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) to ensure that all requirements have been captured.
• Recommend revisions of specifications when indicated; assist in formulation of quality policies and procedures; continuously interfacing with all engineering departments as well as with customers and suppliers on Quality related issues.
• Works well with IPT team.
• Responsible for specific customers, programs and projects, reviewing customer quotes and contracts for quality requirements and ship acceptable quality products and documentation to the customer.
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering discipline required. Preferred one (1) year of experience and/or training in Quality Assurance Department in an aerospace manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel. Good general computer skills (ability to use network resources such as IQS/WDS/Xtender/Network folders).
Due to the sensitive nature of our defense contracts, must be able to provide proof of U.S. Citizen status.
VACCO Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer