Responsible for assisting the Sales and Marketing Staff in executing the Company’s business development plan utilizing available research and analysis of business opportunities and trends, assessing potential developing projects, develops new business relationships with prospective customers and increases business with present customers by maintaining personal contacts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Participate in the business development function of identifying and capturing new business opportunities.
• Analyze, prepare and respond to customer requests for quotations for pricing and delivery.
• Communicate to management the status of new business opportunities.
• Interface with customers and promote product awareness.
• Participate in sponsored trade shows, exhibits and special events coordinating product marketing material.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to effectively communicate with the customer on complex, technical issues, develop strong, lasting relationships to development of more business.
• Must possess strong verbal and written presentation communications skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational, project management and time management skills.
• Strong market research and analytical skills.
• Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Business or a related field preferably in marketing or a related discipline; or a combination of education/experience equivalent.
• Three (3) to five (5) years product management, engineering and/or business development experience; related experience in Chemical Etching Sales or Marketing preferred.
• Due to the nature of our defense contracts, must provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.